WHEN: SATURDAY MARCH 21, 2015
WHERE: QUEEN OF PEACE CATHOLIC CHURCH
NOTE: PRE-REGISTRATION BY NAME, RANK, AND
UNIT NUMBER IS REQUIRED BY THURSDAY
MARCH 12, 2015. (ROUNDTABLE)
RULES PUBLISHED SEPARATELY (1/12/2012 REVISION)
COME JOIN THE FUN!
- Pinewood Derby participants from all the Packs in the District are invited to participate and compete for the title of Algon-quian District Pinewood Derby Champion. All four ranks are encouraged to compete-Tigers, Wolves, Bears, and We-belos. You do not need to have been the winner in your Pack competition.
- Pre-registration is required-see below. Car inspection and check-in will start at 10 AM., and close at 11 AM., with rac-ing commencing shortly after that. All races should be complete by 3 PM. Lunch and refreshments will be available at a nominal cost.
- Cost is $5.00 per participant which covers he cost of participation ribbons for all participants, medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for all ranks, (the top 3 cars from each rank advance to the trophy round), 1st through fourth place trophies for the fastest 4 cars, and plaques for the other top 4 finalists.
- The derby will be run according to the rules available at round table (Note there are significant changes in the 1/12/2012 revision from prior years). Questions can be directed to Tom Hoogland at the Council office or Jim Mitchell at 574-674-6159.
- Queen of Peace is located at 4508 Vistula Rd, (Corner of Bittersweet and Vistula) Mishawaka IN, south of Penn High School and the St. Joseph river, north of Lincolnway. Drive around behind the Church and enter through the School en-trance.